Ellcrys Network Airdrop (ELL)
Ellcrys is a new blockchain that will allow people build community-owned software products and organizations. They are building a decentralized git hosting platform that will make it possible for people to contribute to open source projects where there may be no leader or headquarter and consensus is achieved through voting.
ELLD is the official software client used to connect and interact with the Ellcrys network. It is actively developed and maintained by the Ellcrys team. With ELLD, users will be able to start a private network, join an existing network, mine blocks, construct transactions and read the state of the network.
Ellcrys Network is airdropping 500 ELL tokens to their community members. Register at their Official website, follow them on all required social media platforms and submit your details to the airdrop page to receive your 500 ELL tokens.
- Visit the Ellcrys Network Airdrop page and register for a new account
- Verify your email and login to your account
- Add your ETH wallet address
- Click on ‘Get Free Token’ at the top of the page and fill the airdrop form
- Join Ellcrys Network Telegram group
- Follow Ellcrys Network on Twitter and share their pinned tweet
- Like Ellcrys Network on Facebook and share their last post
- Follow Ellcrys Network on LinkedIn
- Post your proof of authentication to this Bitcointalk thread
#Report - Link to Facebook shared post - Link to retweet on Twitter - Telegram username
- You will get 500 ELL tokens
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||LinkedIn required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|