Ethereum

PolkaDomain Airdrop (NAME)

Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

PolkaDomain Airdrop (NAME)

CLAIM AIRDROP
PolkaDomain Airdrop (NAME)

A total of 200,000 NAME tokens.

  • Estimated Value:
  • Tokens Per Airdrop: A total of 200,000 NAME
  • Tokens Per Referral: NA
  • Platform: ETH

GET WALLET

Description

PolkaDomain – Take Ownership of Your Digital Identity and Assets. They are the decentralized, privacy preserving blockchain DNS and NFT marketplace built on Polkadot. PolkaDomain is an interoperable and decentralized blockchain naming service with an integrated domain and NFT marketplace built on Polkadot. Take control of your digital identity and data with Polka.Domain. Claim and save your unique domain as NFT. Execute cross-chain transactions while keeping your real addresses anonymous. Send and receive with your domain on BTC, ETH, Kusama, and more. Acquire, exchange and sell domains through fixed swaps or auctions.

PolkaDomain is airdropping a total of 200,000 NAME tokens to their community members and .eth ENS owners. Follow them on all required social media platforms and submit your details to the airdrop form. 75% of the total airdrop pool will be shared to randomly selected participants. Remaining 25% of the pool will be airdropped to .eth ENS owners.

Step-by-Step Guide to Participate in PolkaDomain Airdrop (NAME):

  1. Open the PolkaDomain Airdrop form
  2. Join PolkaDomain Telegram group
  3. Join PolkaDomain Telegram channel
  4. Follow PolkaDomain on Twitter and create a tweet with this Medium article and use “$NAME” in the Tweet
  5. Follow PolkaDomain on Medium
  6. Submit your details to the Airdrop form
  7. A total of 200,000 NAME tokens will be airdropped
  8. 75% of the total airdrop pool will be shared to randomly selected participants
  9. Remaining 25% of the pool will be airdropped to .eth ENS owners

NOTE: Airdrop tokens will be distributed on April 17, 2021. For more details regarding this Airdrop see this Official Medium post.

 

Don’t forget to join our Telegram channel, follow us on Twitter and Subscribe Our Newsletter to receive new airdrops!

 

Steps to register for NAME airdrop

 

Requirements for PolkaDomain Airdrop (NAME):

Telegram required Twitter required Reddit required Instagram required YouTube required Medium required Facebook required E-Mail required
Yes Yes No No No Yes No Yes

Overview:

  • Airdrops Official Website
  • Airdrops Twitter Page

  • Airdrops Facebook Page
  • Airdrops Bitcointalk Thread

  • Airdrops Official Telegram
  • Airdrops Official Reddit

  • Airdrops Official Instagram
  • Airdrops Official LinkedIn



Never share your Private Key with anyone! Never send any crypto to get free airdrop tokens!



Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

SafePal Wallet OpenOcean Airdrop Get Free OOE tokens

error

Enjoy this Airdrop? Please spread the word :)

error: Content is protected !!
AirdropLooter.in