TRON Airdrop by Poloniex (TRX)
TRON is a blockchain-based decentralized platform that aims to build a free, global digital content entertainment system with distributed storage technology, and allows easy and cost-effective sharing of digital content. TRON was founded in September 2017 by a Singapore based non-profit organization called the Tron Foundation.
Poloniex is a US-based digital asset exchange offering maximum security and advanced trading features. Poloniex was introduced in 2014. It is a type of exchange through which users can transact in different digital currencies around the world.
TRON and Poloniex Exchange are airdropping a total of 50,000 TRX coins to their community members. Create an account at Poloniex Exchange, follow them on all required social media platforms and submit your details to the Telegram bot to receive an equal share from the total airdrop pool of 10,000 TRX. Invite your friends to the airdrop and Top 100 referrals will equally share an additional pool of 10,000 TRX. Also, invite your friends to sign up at Poloniex, and the top 100 referrals will split 30,000 TRX.
- Start chatting with the TRON Airdrop by Poloniex bot
- Register your account at Poloniex Exchange
- Verify your email and login to your account
- Join Poloniex Telegram group
- Follow Poloniex on Twitter
- Follow Justin Sun on Twitter
- Submit your details to the Telegram bot
- The first 500 participants will equally share an airdrop pool of 10,000 TRX
- Top 100 referrals will share an additional pool of 10,000 TRX
- Also, invite your friends to sign up at Poloniex, and the top 100 referrals will split 30,000 TRX
- Event Duration: June 29, 2020 (05:00) to July 13, 2020 (05:00) (UTC)
|Telegram required||Twitter required||Reddit required||Instagram required||YouTube required||Medium required||Facebook required||E-Mail required|